Spring Break woo hoo!
Wow did I get things accomplished in one week!
Let me inform you:
Friday: got into town and had a delicious barbecue with my mom and family. My good friend and bridesmaid Ariane had already addressed all of my invitations for me! YAY! That was a huge help! My other good friend and bridesmaid, Alison, came over and tried on her dress. It fit her perfectly!
Saturday: Mom and I drove to Eventures and picked out all of the rentals we need for the reception. We ordered tables, chairs, candles and twinkle lights. Then we went to Hobby Lobby and bought fabric for the tablecloths and the cute little ring bearer pillow and flower girl baskets. We spent the evening stuffing envelopes and putting on stamps for the invitations.
Sunday: We woke up to a HUGE snow storm! Church was cancelled so we made a huge pancake breakfast and lounged all day. We drove out to Nathan’s moms house for a taco dinner. YUM!
Monday: We went to eat lunch with my grandparent at Jimmy Johns in Springdale. My mom and I went and bought all of the plates and napkins for the reception. Let me tell you, we found some cute napkins! That night, we watched the documentary Chris Rock made called “Good Hair.” After watching that, I am very thankful for my hair. My mom is too. Something I learned: Weaves cost at least $1,000! WHOA!
Tuesday: WE REGISTERED ALL DAY LONG! Nathan was a great sport. Even I got tired of shopping and that should say something. We registered at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. It was fun but very long! I think we picked out some good stuff!
Wednesday: I met with our caterer, Missy. She is amazing! I picked out all of the food and I can’t wait! We ate lunch with Nathan’s sister and then Nathan had to go to Stillwell to interview for his project at school. He learned a lot about Cherokee Indians!
Thursday: We had a fitting with Barb for my wedding dress. She has been working on my dress for months. My plan was to re-do my mom’s wedding dress. I knew this would be so special for her and for me. Barb did an amazing job on it, but I just didn’t feel pretty in it. So we dropped everything and drove to Alma to look at dresses at a huge store. We were there for three hours but I found a dress that I LOVE! It is different than what I thought I wanted, but I feel pretty in itJ
Friday: Nathan spent the day with his friends. He had a great time reconnecting. I met with the lady who is doing the wedding cake. I am SO excited and SO happy with the cakes! The cake lady is super sweet and very reasonable with prices! Let me know if you want her name and numberJ I sent off all of the invitations! Be looking for yours! Then we headed to my Dad’s house for a get together. We ate Fatiga’s sandwiches and played ultimate frisbee.
Saturday: Nathan worked with his brother mowing lawns. I made two different kinds of cookies, cheddar biscuits and lasagna. I was basically in the kitchen forever. My sister and I went to cafĂ© on broadway to catch up on life. Nathan and I went to his pa pa’s birthday party and played with the nephews and nieces.
Sunday: We went to early service and cleaned up the house. We didn’t get to eat La Huerta this week so we grabbed some on our way out of town. We headed back to school but stopped in Conway for some Marketplace! We are ready to get started back to school so we can get even closer to summer break! Only a little more than a month and we are half way done with college!
This was obviously a busy week, but I feel so relieved for getting so much done. We had amazing food this week too! My mom fed us good!! Sorry so long, thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!