Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It has been so awesome being at our home together! Nathan has two-a-days now so I don't see him a whole lot, but when I do it is fun! We have been relaxing, eating A LOT and enjoying our time together as husband and wife. Our honeymoon was so fun and we want to go back! Charleston was amazing, and so were all the beaches we went to! Now that we are back in Arkadelphia, I am trying out all sorts of new recipes! It has been so fun creating and seeing what we like. So far, I have only totally screwed up one thing:) The pizza dough was stuck on the outside and doughy in the middle:( We still ate it though! Nathan has been a good sport:) He surprised me with flowers today! Such a sweet husband I have:) We are going on a date Friday to celebrateour one month anniversary! Not really, but he gets the day off so we thought we should celebrate! School starts in one week, so this is our last week of calm before the storm. Here are a few pics from the honeymoon!

1 comment:

  1. I sure miss you two! Your wedding was wonderful - and so fun! I will never forget standing so close to you as you said your vows. Thank you very much for that incredible honor. Love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!