Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Saturday, September 11, 2010

eventful Saturday

Our saturday was spent serving and watching football! We woke up early to participate in HSU's "Reddie to Serve Day." We helped build a new playground for one of the elementary schools in Arkadelphia. It was pretty fun! I wasn't too much help (the football team did all the work) but I did the girly jobs! After that was over, we came back and relaxed for a while and Nathan watched a little football. Two of our football friends came over and I cooked a big meal: meat loaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and biscuits. Happy Boys! We played Skipbo and the boys played on the xbox. All in all a FUN Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!