Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Friday, October 22, 2010

She is here!

I got the call on Tuesday morning....Jadyn was on her way! Beth was planning on getting induced on Thursday and I had everything all lined up to drive up for the birth on THURSDAY. Of course, Jadyn was ready to come on her own time! I dropped everything, Nathan packed for me while I ran up to school and talked with my professors. I left Arkadelphia and prayed I would make it for the birth! My mom kept calling me and telling me how FAST everything was going. Beth was already at 7 cm when I was leaving! The nurses were saying there wasNO WAY that I would make it in time. HA, but I sped just a little. I made it there at 3:50 and five minutes later Beth was at 10 cm dilated. She started pushing a little after 4. I got to be there for the entire delivery. I was so blessed to watch my sister give birth to my precious little niece. It was so special to be there with my sister and watch her become a mommy. Definitely a time that I will never forget. I am just so thankful that God answered our prayers and I was able to make it! AND we are so thankful for precious baby Jadyn who is healthy and beautiful! I have been able to stay in NW Arkansas for a few days to be with Beth and the baby. I love holding her! Here are a few pictures of my new niece!

1 comment:

  1. It was an answer to prayer that you made it in time - for sure!! What an incredible miracle to be with one daughter watching another daughter give birth! I will never forget this day :) I am a happy thankful Grandma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!