My family came to Arkadelphia to see us! My dad and brother Ben had never seen our home before, so my mom joined them on a little vacation to come and see us! I was so excited and ready to see my sweet family. We had lots of fun playing games, eating, laughing, and watching Nathan's team dominate in football. They also helped us do some handy work around the house! I had our house decorated for Christmas so it was so fun to show off all of my first Christmas decorations! I just love Christmas and LOVE my family! Thanks for a fun weekend! I am so excited for Thanksgiving to be with everyone I love. :)

Wow - what a sweet post! We did laugh a lot huh? Your dad only liked the game because he won :) I am excited to have you two home soon. (First time as a married couple!!)
ReplyDelete