God is a gentleman
This is kind of a strange phrase; one that I heard before
and kind of shrugged it off. But then when I really started thinking about it
and dwelling on it, it made a lot more sense. I don’t mean “gentleman” in the
sense that He “opens the door for me, or politely says yes ma’am,” I mean it in
the sense that He doesn’t force us to
do anything. There are days when it seems that God is far away from us. But the
truth is, He is always right there. He is waiting patiently, wanting us to turn
to Him in all that we do. He is a gentleman. There are days when I do not feel
His presence and there are definitely days when I do not hear His still small
voice. It is no coincidence that on these days I am trying to do things all on
my own. He is always there. He lets me try to do things on my own. And when I do
finally turn to Him, my Abba Father never rejects me. He is a gentleman.

I love this! God is indeed a gentleman! He waits patiently for us. Why, Oh Why do we try to do things on our own? We know it is always better to allow Him to work through us. I am sure glad He lavishes His grace upon us! Praise HIM!!
ReplyDelete