Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Friday, December 27, 2013

Blessed

We are blessed blessed blessed having our home church here in Honduras!!!!
It has been a great week so far! We love seeing our precious kiddos here at the ranch with our precious church members who have traveled so far to see them! It is so neat to experience this together. We have been blessed with many Christmas presents too! :) Our families and our church family sent us so many wonderful and generous gifts from the states. This Christmas is definitely a very blessed one!






1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at these pictures again. I am so thankful I was able to spend Christmas with you in Honduras!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!