Joanna
Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Let's give this a try!
So I have decided to join the blogging world. I thought this would be a great way to tell everyone what's been going on with us lately! Hopefully Nathan will help with this blogging thing, but for now I will be the one doing the informing. I decided to start a blog so we can update everyone about our lives here in Arkadelphia and all the crazy wedding planning. If you don't already know, we are getting married July 22, 2010! I am so so excited! I am marrying such a wonderful man. About an hour ago, Nathan and I booked our honeymoon! We are spending a few days in New Orleans, then heading on a five day cruise to Mexico! It will be so wonderful:) I am so excited for what God has planned for us in the future. Sometimes it is hard being so far away from home in Siloam Springs, but we know that God wants us at Henderson State for a reason. Thanks for reading this and taking an interest in our lives. And save the date! July 22, 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey sis, you might want to change the text color to something slightly brighter to make it easier to read, maybe a light blue to go with the background theme
ReplyDeleteThanks david! And thanks for looking at my blog! Do you have one?
ReplyDelete