Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hunting

This semester, we have to find an apartment for us after we get married. I want to see EVERY apartment, duplex, house, guest house available. i mean EVERY. We've already seen a few this weekend and it is seriously causing me to lose sleep. Every apartment that we see, I mentally decorate it. I can't sleep at night because I have to think of colors that go with brown carpet. So far, we haven't found the "perfect" place yet. We hope to maybe rent a house, but we aren't sure what we are going to get yet. We need to get cracking though, because waiting lists around here are ridiculous. Nathan has been sweet with my wanting to see EVERYTHING. It's kind of fun having no idea where we are going to live, but, me being the planner that I am, would like to know. We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!