Fall Semester is over! Woo hoo! I took 20 hours this semester and felt the weight lifted off my shoulders as soon as the last final was over! I know I am crazy for taking this many hours but I want to finish school in 4 years so I have to over load myself. It will all be worth it in the end. P.S. I am taking 21 hours this next semester so please keep me in your prayers:)
Christmas Eve was spent with Nathan's family. It was kind of crazy at their house consi
dering there are now four nieces and nephews running around. Nathan and Brock played "mountain lion" (which is basically just wrestling, yelling and chasing) :) They were so cute playing together.We were all pretty sweaty after that night was over. We had to leave their house pretty early because the roads were getting icy and Nathan's windshield wiper broke. We rushed into wal mart two minutes before they were closing on Christmas Eve. The kind people said, "you folks have two minutes." We made it out of there in time, after being told to, but the wind shield wiper didn't fit:(
Christmas came and went faster than I could have imagined. I loved reconnecting with my wonderful family. We had a great Christmas and it was actually a white christmas! I can't remember ever having a white christmas! Daniel, Alisha, and Gabi came Christmas night. We had a blast. It was the first time we had ever played rock band, let me tell you, we can't sing too well in this family.
The day after Christmas, I woke up early and headed to wal mart for the half price Christmas sales! I had such a blast! I was there over an hour but I got some adorable stuff for our apartment next year during Christmas time! I know I'm a little odd, but i had fun!
December 26th, Nathan drives to Arkadelphia to pick up Cherokee (our friend and Nathan's roommate) to come back here. They eat dinner really fast then go and pick up Roger and Brian (nathan's two best friends and two of the groomsmen). The four of them drive all night to Green Bay, WI to watch the Packers play! Nathan has always wanted to go to Lambeau Field and see the Packers play. This was what he wanted to do for his bachelor party. They drove straight through and made it to the game. They had SUCH a blast and Nathan was really happy. After the game they drove to Chicago and spent the night there. They woke up and had delicious Chicago style pizza! They headed home and got some good rest! Nathan had a great time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!