I absolutely love this time of year. The moment Thanksgiving is over, everything starts! My mom and I decorated our house all day for Christmas. Our house looks amazing when it is decorated, there is nothing like Christmas time! Once dumb finals are over (14 days) then I can really get into the Christmas spirit! My mom and I went shopping on black friday and found some great deals! I was so excited because I bought a $4 slow cooker! It will be perfect around Christmas time next year in Nathan and I's apartment! Speaking of that, this month will mark one year of us being engaged! It is so crazy that a year has already went by! This was a fast, but good, year. I feel like there is still SO much to do to get ready for the wedding. Over Christmas break, I am going to do some heavy duty planning.
In recent Sewell news, my brother David got engaged!!!! He has been with his NOW FIANCE' Vicky for over a year. They are so good for each other and I am so so happy for them! They got engaged on December 2 and Nathan and I got engaged on December 22! It is a good month for all of us! Which is another reason that I just love this month! Also, my good friend Alison's 20th birthday is December 4th! What a great month! Happy December to everyone and see you during break!!!
David and Vicky
Thanksgiving 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!