Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Thursday, April 15, 2010

summer changes

I had an idea of how I thought this summer was going to pan out. Of course, that has all changed now. For starters, Nathan is not coming home this summer:( He is going to stay in Arkadelphia, find a job, take summer classes and work on football. I am going to miss him so much! The only good thing about him staying, is that when we finally get married, it will be so amazing because absence makes the heart grow fonder:)! He is going to come home a few days before the wedding, then we will head back to Arkadelphia TOGETHER, MARRIED! Change #2. I do not have a job at the moment. I had been planning all year to continue being a nanny for a family. This might not work out this summer so I am trusting God that I will get an awesome job. If you need a nanny or know anyone that needs one, let me know! Nathan is moving into our new home on June 1, 2010. I had always thought that we would move into our new home TOGETHER, but this will be fun too. I am just going to join him when we get married! Keep it clean Nathan! :) Knowing how our life goes, all of these "plans" might change in the next week. I have really been struggling lately with trusting God with my life. I try to do things on my own and I am really working on submitting my requests to God. Stress is going to overtake me if i keep allowing it. So, this summer is in Your hands now, God! Do with it what you will! I am on board and am going to try not to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!