Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Friday, April 9, 2010

Why do I even stress? God is in control!

Thursday was not a good day. It started off with an early wake up email that gave me bad news. My dad brought up that I will probably lose my arkansas academic challenge scholarship because we sold a property and that counts as "income." I was totally bummed because I always use that money to cover the tons of fees we get every year. Next, I got my tax returns and found out that I owe $316. Awesome. Then I decided to register for classes. Everything was working well until I tried to get into an online class. It wouldn't let me so I called and called the people in the education dept. No one helped me. After waiting outside the advisor's door for an hour, she finally let me in and basically said "no." She totally rearranged my schedule and stuck me in an extra course. Now I am taking 20 hours next semester. Awesome. Because of this long meeting, i was late for math class. Nathan and I have been looking for apartments for the past few months. Each one we like, ends up getting rented before we can rent it. We waited at a rental place for 30 minutes when they told us that they didn't have any apartments available and not many coming available soon. How discouraging! Where are we gonna live? Nathan went to football and I went to my night class. I was in a terrible mood. When my class got on break, I had a missed call from nathan. When I called him, he said he had great news! One of his football coaches is getting married and his fiance' has a house she wants to rent out. Nathan went and saw it and struck a deal with him! We are going to get a house!! This is so exciting because it is way better than anything we expected to get and affordable! It has 3 bedrooms, a laundry room and a carport! I am ecstatic!! Thank you so much God for taking care of us. Why have I even been stressing about apartments all these months? God is in control and I need to remember that. He is much bigger than me and I love when I get reminded of it! I am so excited and we are both feeling so incredibly blessed. Yay for prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!