Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dallas!

I turned 21 last Wednesday! I had class all day, but Nathan still managed to make me feel very special! He made me a huge chocolate cake and even made a Happy Birthday banner! It was a fun day! BUT he had more planned! Saturday morning we left for Dallas! It is only four hours away from us, so we took a quick weekend trip down there! He planned everything and it was SO fun! We stayed at a GORGEOUS hotel right downtown, and had an incredible view of the city. He took me to a really fancy restaurant and then to a hilarious improv comedy show. We had such a blast! I loved Dallas! It was a really pretty city! He also took me to a place that Dallas is famous for: the ReunionTower restaurant/bar. It is a restaurant by Wolfgang Puck. It was the coolest thing ever! High above the city this rotating bar/restaurant has a gorgeous view of the city! I felt like I was in a movie! It was an amazing time and I did not want to leave! I am so grateful for my sweet husband for planning all the details. I had such a great birthday!






1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Nathan! Hooray for a fun 21st birthday! These memories will last a lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!