
Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
the volkswagen
Ever since Nathan and I started dating, I was smitten with his good looks and cool car! His parents bought him a new Volkswagen Jetta and I loved it! It was very fun to be driven around in that cool car and then to eventually drive away in it after our wedding. But, we have to say goodbye to it now. There are only two of us so we really only need one car. We have been sharing my car since the wedding and have decided it is smart for us to live with one car. It is an awesome car and we hate that we have to sell it! If anyone is interested let us know! Goodbye cool car, thanks for catching my attention many years ago!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, sweetheart! That is such a bummer about the car. :-( Did you find a new owner for it yet? I know friends who are probably going to be looking for new cars soon. Let me know how much you want for it, and I'll let them know! XOXO
ReplyDelete