Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer


Summer this year is very different than any of our previous summers. Now that we are married, we are staying at our home in Arkadelphia while off from college. I am taking a summer class online. Nathan and I are both working at the Arkadelphia Aquatic Park. It is pretty funny working there together. Nathan is head of maintenance and a guard, I work at the front desk. I am also still working two nights a week at the OBGYN clinic. It has really felt like summer. We get to swim, lay out, and walk Lola in the humid Arkadelphia heat. We have grilled, eaten lots of vanilla ice cream, rented lots of movies on our days off, watched the NBA playoffs, and have big plans for the lake and camping. I do really miss my family at home and the sweet kids that I have always nannied for. This Summer is very different but it is nice just being here together.







1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!