Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Saturday, July 23, 2011

1 year!

I can't believe it has already been a year! It really has been a crazy and fast year. One year ago, I married the love of my life. We are so blessed to have each other, and we are so grateful for the many blessings we have received this year. To celebrate our anniversary, we decided to not spend a ton of money, but still have a fun and romantic time together. We started the day by sleeping in! I haven't slept in until after 8:00 for a long time! I was super excited to see if the top tier of our cake that we saved would still be good, and it was! We enjoyed that together before lunch! After lunch, we drove to Little Rock. We did some shopping, ran some errands, and looked at some of the huge houses that overlook the river. Next, we headed to a new part of town that we had never been to before: Chenal Valley. What a gorgeous section of Little Rock! We strolled through the Chenal Promenade before enjoying a fancy dinner. We ate at YaYa's Euro Bistro. It was really fun and delicious! We even got a free dessert for our anniversary! After dinner, we walked down to the Imax theatre and watched Captain America. Our first 3D movie experience! After the movie, we walked hand in hand and listened to some live music being played throughout the promenade. It was a beautiful evening with a slight breeze that, I think, was just for us:) We ended the night with a visit to The Purple Cow to enjoy their famous shakes. Nathan was a happy fellow with his Caramel Cookie Dough shake! It was a great way to celebrate our first year together. I can't wait for many more!




1 comment:

  1. Reading about your anniversary celebration makes me soo happy. You two are sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!