It has been a while since I last posted! It has been incredibly busy these past few months. Recap:
- We are both seniors, ready to graduate in May!
- I have been working in the preschool at Henderson three days a week as part of my class. It has been fun, but very time consuming. A few weeks ago, it was my "teach week." This is the week where I am the teacher and I teach all of the lessons, plan the art, and plan the snacks for the 4 year olds. My theme was transportation! Pictures below :)
- I have been going to a 1st grade classroom every Friday. It's been fun, I like that age! Maybe next semester I will get to do my internship/student teaching with 1st graders.
- Football. Nathan had his last game on Saturday. It was the big "battle of the ravine" game against OBU. We won and it was very exciting! The season didn't end up the way we thought it would. But Nathan has played with great dedication. I sure love that guy:)
- We have had many visitors come and stay with us during games! It is so nice to see family all the way down here!
- My brother got engaged! We LOVE his fiance' Lauren. She is perfect for him in every way. :)
- We are not sure where we will go once we graduate. We have a few ideas in mind, but we are completely leaving it up to God. It has been freeing for me to not plan every detail of my life! We are putting our futures in God's hands and letting Him lead us. Please pray for us in our decisions coming up concerning our future!



I am praying for God's will for your very bright and amazing future. It is fun to watch you give your lives to Him and see where He leads you!! He wont disappoint you...ever! Love you both so much.
ReplyDelete