Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Internship

I will officially start my internship on Tuesday! I will begin my student teaching with a group of Kindergarteners! I am so excited because I got placed with a great teacher and I can't wait to soak up everything I can from her! My second assignment is with a group of 3rd graders. This week I have been in orientation, preparing for the semester. I am ready to put everything into practice and to be with kids! I am going to be incredibly busy, but I am excited for this next step towards the rest of my life. Nathan is finishing up his last semester as well. We are excited for graduation and for what is to come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!