Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer


We are almost to July, which means we are hopefully almost close to leaving for Honduras! We are currently at 75% of our budget goal. This is truly incredible and so exciting. We can book our flights to Honduras when we reach 80%. God has truly blessed us with amazing people in our lives who continue to encourage us and support us.
As we have been back home, I started a new position with our church. I am currently the summer intern for the children's ministry! I have loved being so involved with the church and with the crazy kiddos! Nathan and I have been doing it together, and it has been so fun! The kids LOVE him! I teach on Sundays ( about obeying God) and on Wednesdays (we are learning about the different miracles that Jesus performed) and I also do a fun activity on Tuesdays. Below is a picture from my first event, "Banana Bonanza!"
So until we leave, I will continue to spend my time teaching these kids about God. What a wonderful place to be!




Nathan gets a banana cream pie in the face!



To make a donation to the work of Joanna and Nathan Nall:
2. select the tab "ways to give"
3. Scroll mouse down to "Support our missionaries"
4.Missionary : click "Select One"
5. Scroll down to find Joanna and Nathan Nall.
6. Select "Gift Frequency"
Follow the directions from here!

Thank you for all that you have done. Thank you for making it possible for God to use us for His glory in Honduras.

1 comment:

  1. The kids really miss you! You did a fabulous job as the Children's Intern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!