Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Friday, June 29, 2012

80%

GOD IS GOOD!
Nathan and I have reached 80% of our goal needed to move to Honduras! It is truly amazing that God has provided more than we could have imagined, and so quickly! We are truly humbled by God's faithfulness, for it is only through Him that we are able to go. Now that we are at the 80% mark, we can book our flights. So this afternoon, Nathan and I booked two one-way tickets to Honduras! WOW! We leave NWA on July 18th, only twenty days away! These next few weeks are going to be crazy and are going to fly by. We have a lot to do before we go, and still a little bit more support to raise. We are going to spend time with family and get all of the little details worked out before we leave the country. Please continue to pray for us during this next period and thank you so much for being a part of our ministry. We have loved being in Siloam Springs.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you two! I will miss you terribly, but there is no place better to be than in the center of God's will. I believe that is right where you are. I love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!