*Joanna*
Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer
Monday, July 16, 2012
Here we go!
It is hard to find the proper words to show my true appreciation to every single one of you. Nathan and I are so blessed by the people in our lives. As we leave for Honduras the day after tomorrow, we are leaving knowing that we will be prayed for daily and loved by so many faithful people here in the states. God has provided the funds that we need to move to Honduras for at least a year. We are so grateful to the people that God has provided to send us. Thank you for your encouragement, your love, and your commitment to us. We love you all. I will update from Honduras!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We will be praying for you Joanna and Nathan. What a privileged place you are in. You get to be part of taking the good news of God's free gift of eternal life by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone to precious children AND adults in another land. Thank you for giving us the privilege to partner with you through our prayers. We love you both.
ReplyDeleteDale and Diane :-)
Love you guys! So glad you have this blog and email! I miss you already! :) SO proud of your willingness to do the Lord's will. Matt and I are praying for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Matt and Brooke