Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Connecting with the older kids is really hard to do. So many people come and go throughout these kids lives, so they are really guarded and careful with their feelings. The younger children are SO quick to love anyone, but the older ones have been hurt way too many times. It is sad to see the repercussions of people leaving. We are working really hard to build relationships with the kids. Especially since a lot of them do not have a relationship with Christ. We hope to be disciples for Him and to show these kids what a true relationship with our FATHER is like. 


There is a 16 year old girl that I get the privilege of spending an hour with every morning. I am teaching her English. She is a beautiful girl dealing with so many significant struggles. She has been in several different homes throughout her life and is now living in two different homes every week. She struggles with body image and self acceptance. I know that inside this beautiful child of God, is a strong woman who will one day seek after God with all of her might. I am honored to be apart of watching her grow up. Please pray that I can connect with her so that I can help her overcome and follow after God. 


Thank you for praying for us. We love you all dearly and miss everyone! We are still SO blessed to be here. We have joy because we are serving Him! Thank you for all that you are doing for us, we could not be here without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!