I was expecting some form
of an attack from the enemy after we moved to Honduras. I was expecting that I
would be really homesick or that the enemy would try to attack our marriage.
Thankfully, we have felt a tremendous amount of prayers being sent our way and
we know that God is protecting us. Our marriage is better than it has ever
been!!!
The enemy is trying to
stop the Lord's work here. He doesn't want this place to flourish because we
are raising up sons and daughters of Christ. He has attacked through various
forms.
For me personally, the
enemy is trying to attack my body! I have had spider bites, bug bites, an
intestinal parasite that kept me sick for a month, a bacterial intestinal
infection from the parasite, and an allergic reaction to a bug that made my
hand swell up. I have been on medicine for practically 4 months! But…
He cannot win. My God is
GREAT, POWERFUL, and ABOVE all things. I have learned so much about myself
through these four months here. God has taught me to trust in Him with my
entire life and to let go of worries. I have a much more intimate relationship
with my Father. So HA! We will continue to pray that God will use us to bring
Him glory. We pray that the enemy will stop trying to influence the work on the
ranch. Please pray for that as well!

I love it! "So ha!"
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better - for a little bit at least :)