The best way to glorify His name is to thank Him and praise
Him!
Hebrews
13:14-15
For here, we
do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come.
Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to
God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.
I am solely thankful for You, Father. You are my dad. I am a
daughter of the most high. Thank you for being a God who is not far away from
your people, you are right here. You are holding me in your lap, showering your
blessings on your daughter. Thank you for desiring to have a relationship with
me. I am blessed to be your daughter. I am honored that you have chosen me to
speak in your name. I thank you for the reminders that you give me of your
overwhelming love for me. I am so unworthy and yet you love me as your child. I
can feel your presence and hear your still small voice. Thank you for allowing
me to grasp a small taste of your power and love. I am hungry for more! Your name should be glorified all the
time! With every word that comes from my mouth, may it be seasoned with salt so
that it is full of grace to praise you and build others up. My heart is overflowing with blessings
from You. Thank you for your comfort, your peace, that you hear my prayers, and
for your Word. I can never praise you or thank you enough.

Praise the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteI too desire for every word that comes from my mouth to glorify God. Every action to bring Him praise. Oh why do I ever veer off the path? Why dont I keep my mind and heart here all the time? I guess it is because it keeps me dependent on Him. There is no good in me. Praise God - He is full of grace and mercy.
ReplyDelete