I have one month to go and I am getting excited! All of the planning is getting tiresome, I am just ready for it to happen! This next month is going to be crazy, but fun! I am going to try REALLY hard to not totally stress about everything, and to enjoy this last month. I bought a tanning subscription yesterday. UGH, i want to keep my skin healthy but I don't want to be the whitest bride in history either! SO, I am going to take it very slow and just get a nice glow (nice rhyme?) I have been garage sale-ing a lot lately! I absolutely love good deals! I am trying to find some cute and cheap decor for our house. Friday I found an absolute steal! A sweet old lady was selling her blue ray/DVD combo pack of Avatar for only $1!!!!! I snatched that up fast! I love deals:)
Yesterday on my day off, I poured over South Carolinas vacation rentals online for hours. It is amazing how much people can charge for a week's stay at a little one bedroom condo! We are going to stay at a weekly hotel and drive to all of the fun destinations in SC. I can't wait for a vacation! The beach will be AMAZING. I saw a place to go in Seabrook (the town from The Notebook) :) I am excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!