On:

YAY! My mom reads my blog and got it for me!! Thanks so much mom! I can't wait to cook a delicious French recipe! Julia's favorite ingredient is butter :) It just so happens that Nathan's favorite ingredient is also butter. :)
Work:
I have been working A LOT. I nanny everyday in Bentonville. We go on walks, take picnics, swim, play games, make forts, make board games, do stretches, you name it and we have probably done it! It is a great job and I am very thankful for it.
Nathan:
I get to see him on Saturday! He's only staying for a very short visit, but I am so excited! I get to get a Nathan hug ( I really need one) :)Nathan has been writing me letters everyday since we've been apart. How sweet is that? He's great:) I sure love him. Oh, and we get to go on a date to our favorite place: Marketplace! YUM! 42 more days!
Wedding Planning:
Or should I say "planner." My mom has done SO much in helping for the wedding! She finished ALL of the sewing of the tablecloths AND did all of the centerpieces! WOW! She's great, thanks mom! I still have more to do for the wedding, but we are getting there!
Weather:
Summer is too hot. I miss fall. :)
Tanning:
I need to start tanning for the wedding. I don't want to but I need to. I wish it was like the old days when non-tanned skin was beautiful! I am trying to put off getting in a bed, hopefully the pool will keep me out of the death beds!
That is the update, not too interesting this month!
Here is a picture from the shower:

Wow - you sure love your mom. I'll bet she loves you right back!
ReplyDelete