Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Sunday, July 18, 2010

4 days!

Well today is the official start of wedding week. Or maybe tomorrow is, but it feels like today! Plus I have time to write today, so today is the day! I have been pretty stressed lately with getting everything ready. My mom and I have each had one meltdown:) So far, the worst thing that has happened is my cake lady cancelled 17 days before the wedding. BUT it should all still work out, with a little extra money of course. :( Not a lot has gone WRONG but everything just gets piled up and becomes too overwhelming. It is hard to plan everything, make all the decisions, try to make everyone happy, and do this all while I am working almost 40 hrs a week in Cave Springs. I felt like I was doing it all on my own, then my mom stepped up and took so much of the stress off of my shoulders. I stopped working on Friday, so now I can completely focus and get things done. My schedule for the next few days is completely packed. BUT I get to have some fun too! Tomorrow night is my bachelorette party! I'm still not sure what we are doing, but I know that my girls will spoil me with fun! I have been so blessed by all of the help we have been receiving from people. Just to name some of the big ones who deserve a HUGE thanks:

Dan: devoting hours to make our ceremony wonderful. Not only time spent preparing, but time spent praying for us and thinking over all the details.
Barb: blood, sweat, tears and countless hours making my dress fit perfectly. This is her SECOND dress to do for me! She has been so patient and is a pro at dresses!
Alan and Sherri Lamb: making sure everything works for the slideshow at the wedding. HUGE stress off of my shoulders
Christy Kleber: sewed a pearl on Gabi's flower girl dress, spent hours ironing the aisle runner for us. A huge help that I had no idea how to do on my own!
Heather Hill: sewed the aisle runner and made it look so professional and perfect!
Ross Haley: graciously volunteered to run the music during the wedding.
Laura Vachon: been so patient with my mom and I! She is an amazing wedding coordinator and decorator! I totally trust her judgment on everything!
Judy Crenshaw: playing the piano for us at the wedding! We didn't giver her much notice but she spent plenty of time on making it great! I can't wait!
Karyn Kleber: singing at the wedding! She has such a gorgeous voice and I can't wait to hear her sing our song!
Laurie Sewell (MOM) constant provider of stress relief for me! She has also helped me check so many things off of my list to do.

Wow, that is a long list! See what I mean? So many people have been so great to me. I am so touched by everyone's generosity. I hope you all know how grateful I am to each of you. Thank you for making this time for me so special.

4 more days! I am so excited to marry Nathan:)

1 comment:

  1. The reason everyone wants to help is because we all LOVE you two!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!