Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OH MY!

I am sitting here, the day before my wedding, and it STILL hasn't hit me yet!!! I am so excited for tomorrow, but it still hasn't set in that I will be married and out of here! I am so lucky to be marrying such a wonderful man. I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. I can't believe it is tomorrow and I can't believe I'm not freaking out! :) Once it does finally hit me, and I am in Arkadelphia, I will miss everyone here in Siloam SO much! I love my home, my family and my wonderful church. It will be sad to leave again for Arkadelphia and I can't wait to come back and visit as a married woman!! Thank you in advance to everyone for tomorrow. SO many people have helped out and been so gracious to us. We are so blessed by the people in our lives. The next time I write, I WILL BE MRS. NALL!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay!
    Congrats Joanna! I may be seeking your advice when i get married since you'll be all experienced by then! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride! I miss you Mrs. Nall!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!