Therefore, GO and make disciples of ALL nations….
Matthew 28:19

Join with us as we serve the Lord in Honduras!

every little boy likes to wrestle :)

every little boy likes to wrestle :)
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19





Two of the kids at Rancho Ebenezer

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

This weekend, I drove to Arkadelphia and worked on the house! We organized, put up wall decorations, cleaned our new pots and pans, organized the kitchen, watched "Shutter Island," and created a filing system. I love organizing: ) We got a lot accomplished in a short amount of time. Nathan made me a delicious feast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fruit! Our first meal cooked together in our house! I drove back today (the 4th) and am very tired! Mom and I did not do anything 4th of July related! She worked hard on sewing more tablecloths for the wedding while I organized my recipes. We did not watch fireworks, we did not barbeque, and we certainly did not make home-made ice cream! Sounds fine to me! We are however, very thankful for the country we live in and the men and women who help protect us.



This is going to be a HUGE month! This is probably going to be the most memorable month of my life! Here is a tentative schedule for ya!
July 1st: Sister's Day! My sister and I created a holiday back in 2000 just for us! Each year we spend time together on our day! She was in Florida, so we will celebrate with some much needed girl time when she gets back!
July 2-4th: Weekend with Nathan!
July 5th: Church Shower! I have the most amazing women of God in my church. They are such godly role models. The ladies are throwing me a shower and I am so excited! I have such sweet people in my life.
July 19th: Bachelorette Party! My friends are picking me up and not telling me where we are going! It is so nice to have a surprise since I know everything that is going to be happening for the wedding! I have the greatest friends!
July 20th: Rehearsal Dinner! We are going to have the yummiest food! I can't wait!
July 21st: Spending time with family from out of town!
July 22nd: The BIG day!! I finally get to become a Nall :)
July 23-26th: Arkadelphia! A whole week of relaxing in our new house! A honeymoon all on its own!
July 27th: Leave for South Carolina! The real honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!